Why use QR code generators?QR codes are 2D barcodes that direct users to digital content. These codes are the encrypted version of large amounts of data, from URLs to discount information, which can be read by any smartphone device. They are most widely used to streamline processes for CRM (Customer Relationship System) and Help Desk platforms, such as ServiceNow or Zendesk. They are used as the quickest and easiest way for ticketing and tracking. Here are just some of the many benefits of using QR Code generators for your business:
- Streamlines processes: QR code generators automatically create QR codes you can use in your business processes. With just a quick scan using a smart device, they completely erase the manual inputting of data. Thus, you can streamline your entire operation and save lots of time and money.
- Integrates with technology: Whether it’s a laptop, a tablet, or smartphone, nowadays, you can use QR generators on anything with a camera. The entire process has become more and more digitized to adapt to all business needs.
- Installation not required: Users can scan QR codes simply from their camera app – there is no need to download QR code-specific software to use a QR code. It’s a universally accessible feature.
- Avoids human error: By generating QR codes automatically, you avoid the risk of error from manual data management.
QR code generator top 5
1. QR Code Generator add-on by INNOVA
The QR Code Generator add-on by INNOVA apps makes it simple to generate QR codes from Google Sheets values. This add-on allows you to make several QR codes by utilizing a custom template or by specifying a range of values in a spreadsheet. The generated QR codes are saved in a Google Docs file or as PNG files in Google Drive.
You can quickly integrate this application into your day-to-day activities because it is an add-on. If you already know how to work with Google’s interface and use Google Drive, this is an excellent option. This add-on is also entirely free.
2. QRCode MonkeyThe QRCode Monkey generator is currently one of the most popular tools for commercial and print purposes. It does not require installation, it’s free, and it provides high quality QR codes. Another advantage is that the codes generated do not expire and scanning is unlimited. The only downside is that the codes are static, so you won’t be able to edit the QR code again. QRCode Monkey also integrates with Zazzle, a marketplace for custom products. So once you choose your QRCode template and customize your logo, you can directly send it to print on business cards or t-shirts. If you work in marketing, this may be the QR Generator for you.
3. Stave QR Code GeneratorDo you use ServiceNow in your supply operations? Stave’s QR Code Generator is the tool for you. It directly integrates with this software for a next-level solution. You can create single or batches of QR codes for ServiceNow records, CMS (Customer Management System) pages, items in your catalog, or external URLs. One of the great things about their generated QR codes is that you can update the links without having to change the code. Therefore, all the printed media won’t be affected.
4. Barcodes Inc. QR Code GeneratorBarcodes, Inc. is North America’s leading provider of barcode, mobile, and RFID (radio-frequency identification) solutions. You can use their QR Code Generator service, including pre-printed barcode labels or barcode label designer. For a full service, they offer TopShelf. This is a cloud management tool that includes inbound and outbound transactions, items management, barcode scanning and printing, mobile barcode devices, as well as other useful features. This is great for organizations looking for a full-service solution in one place.
Please note: Barcodes Inc. is a Cloudflare-protected URL. You may trigger Error 1020 depending on the type of security you use on your computer. Read this article on How to fix Error 1020 for more details.