Document generation software is an essential tool for companies that need to produce a variety of business documents accurately and efficiently. It can create anything from invoices and employee contracts to loan applications and performance reports, through the automatic generation of documents that leverage data for accurate results. Let’s take a look at how this tool can help your business, and our top 5 best document generation software in 2021!
What is document generation software?
Document generation software allows businesses to generate, customize and edit data-driven documents automatically. It combines the intelligence of its software with the simple interface of your processor. The result? An easy-to-use, intuitive solution that eliminates human error and saves your business time and money.
There are many different types of document generators, all of which provide a variety of features that can help optimize the productivity and efficiency of your business. Here is a list of our top 6 document generation software.
Our top 6 best document generation software in 2021
1. Panda DocPanda Doc’s all-in-one documentation software provides a wide range of templates to customize your business documents. Its document analytics provide real-time notifications of when your documents have been opened, signed or edited by its recipients. This makes it a really helpful tool to track and manage interactions. Overall, Panda Doc offers a simple document experience with simple formatting templates, perfect for those who are looking for easy-to-use generation software.
2. NintexThe Nintex DocGen is a lesser-known product, but one that packs a punch. This no-code document generation software has intuitive templates that make the integration of data easier with simple and effective UI. Nintex is compatible with almost every cloud-based storage solution. Furthermore, it also offers numerous integrations of other third-party applications, making it a great tool that can seamlessly become a part of your process.
3. DocusignIf you’re looking for software that excels in the generation of electronic agreements, then Docusign is the solution for you. Docusign streamlines the process of transaction through document sharing and electronic signatures. In addition, it can carry out automated data collection and entry from almost anywhere, at any time. Its highly customizable templates and tracking updates make Docusign a great tool for those who don’t want to carry the stress of managing processes.
4. CongaConga Composer is a great solution particularly for businesses that need software that effectively integrates with Salesforce. It allows you to pull data directly from Salesforce in order to create and customize your desired document. Sales teams will have access to a range of templates of not only quotes and invoices, but also receipts and reports. Conga also offers a range of add-ons such as e-sign, however, this comes at a more costly addition.
5. CodaCoda is also a great option for companies looking to bring their team together through an all-in-one doc. This template-based generation system brings all of your documents together in one place, so that you don’t have to ping-pong between apps. Coda provides you with the building blocks to custom-create whatever you need for a highly personalized result. Although this option may take a bit longer to get used to (especially when it comes to their strong formulas), it’s a great one-source piece of software.
Esker is a great document automation software for businesses who are looking to manage their account processes.
Esker offers the tools to handle the whole procure-to-pay process. This includes the documents for the accounts receivable, accounts payable, sales order processing, and purchasing processes.
All data is extracted automatically by Esker’s EDI services into documentation in your desired format. This is a great option for those looking to run a technology-driven operation.
Those are our top 6 document generation software for 2021! It’s always important to understand the objectives of these different types of document automation software, in order to find the most applicable one for your business and its objectives.
You can read more about our top-rated products and solutions for business automation in the articles below.
Make sure to take a look at our Invoice generator template if you’re looking for a custom document generation solution.